East Grand Rapids Drama Department Presents “Grease”

Hannah Stuursma, Staff Writer

The East Grand Rapids High School Drama department is nearing the end of their show lineup for the 2016-2017 year.  Past shows this season have included 24 hour theater, A Christmas Carol, Theater by the Numbers, Parfumerie, Much Ado About Nothing, and the Variety show.   The department will end the year with a bang with the well known “Grease”.  A well anticipated show will begin on Thursday April, 26 at 7:30 pm and run on Friday and Saturday at 7:30 pm.  Tickets will be available at the Performing Arts box office for the community to purchase.  Tickets will cost $8 for students, $12 for adults, and $15 for preferred seating.

31 high school actors and numerous stage crew members have been working around the clock to put together an amazing show for the community.  Two to three hour long practices occupy the students everyday after school.  Although the show is hard work, the end product is impressive.

JudithMay Ernst 18’, an experienced actor and stage crew member, is excited to show off the finished product of all the hard work that has gone into the show.”

“I’m most excited to have all of my family and friends come see what I’ve been working on with the cast for so long,” Castnet, JudithMay Ernst 18’ said.

Purchase your tickets for the show and come to the East Grand Rapids Performing Arts Center for an unbelievable performance by the cast and Crew of “Grease”!